I’m Billy Prime, a photographer based out of Washington, DC.
I like fashion, fantastic, and alternative styles. I enjoy collaborating with creative models, designers, and stylists whenever possible to create amazing, refined work. I also like to sew clothes and create jewelry for my shoots.
If you’d like to work with me, please send an email to email@example.com with your name and contact info. If you’re a model, please include a link to your portfolio, what dates you are available, and what compensation you’re looking for. I stay busy, so please try to give me at least 4-6 weeks before any travel notices.
Here are all of the details for my shoots, so there won’t be any surprises later.
- ✔ For most shoots I provide a full team, including professional hair & makeup. I maintain an extensive wardrobe and do styling for most shoots; http://billyprime.tumblr.com/tagged/i%20made%20this”. Most of the outfits you see on this site are from my collection.
- ✔ My shoots usually last 2-4 hours depending on the number of looks - but hair, makeup, and wardrobe usually take up half of that time or more
- ✗ I don’t do any work involving nudity or fetish (no zivity/sg/etc trades, sorry).
- ✗ I do pay models, but I generally cannot afford to pay “industry standard” rates for shoots.
- ✔ I usually can provide lodging for traveling models.
- ✔ You’ll get comps of the images we shoot within a few days to pick favorites.
- ✔ I usually give 3-5 finished, retouched digital images per look; retouching generally takes 2-4 weeks, slightly longer during busy seasons.